Fate Freeport Companion
Welcome to the Fate Freeport Companion! For over a decade, Freeport has stood as one of fantasy gaming’s most distinctive cities. Home to pirates, foul cults, terrifying monsters, vicious gangs, crime lords, and a whole host of corrupt politicians, Freeport is a dynamic setting, offering a unique blend of high adventure and cosmic horror. Inside these packed covers, you’ll find:
- Rules design by noted Fate Core authorities Brian Engard and Clark Valentine.
- A new skill system for Fate Core that utilizes six base skills: Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma.
- A brand-new magic system that melds classic fantasy RPG flavor with Fate Core rules.
- An all-new insanity and madness system to evoke the popular Lovecraftian overtones of the City of Adventure.
- Rules for using weapons, armor, magic items, and even firearms!
- Fate Core stats for Freeport monsters, including the freakish blemmyae and the dreaded burnlings.
- Details on the core races and how they fit in the city, as well as rules for implementing player character race in Fate.
- Statistics for over 75 heroic allies and and terrible villains described in The Pirate’s Guide to Freeport.
- Fury in Freeport: A new adventure to help you launch a brand-new Freeport campaign!
The Fate Freeport Companion is your rules guide to exploring Green Ronin Publishing’s Freeport, whether as a daring hero looking for adventure, or as a Gamemaster seeking new worlds to explore, this sourcebook is an indispensable accessory for fans of both Freeport and the Fate Core System!
Number of players: 3-6
Age of players: 12+
Length: 2-8 hours
Type of Game: Roleplaying Game
Languages Available: English
Suggested Retail: $20.00
Game Designers: Brian Engard and Clark Valentine
Available January 2014