Do you review fiction on your own site or post reviews at places like Goodreads, B&N, or Goodreads? We do too! Do you spend hours at the zoo making faces at the gorillas? WE DO TOO! We have something to say to you. First off, we might be related. Second, we’re collecting a list of people interested in reviewing not one but TWO books of ape-related awesomeness: KHAN OF MARS and the upcoming KING KHAN. Because let’s face it: two apes are better than one.
Here’s how it works: if you’re interested in reading and reviewing, please enter your name via the form below. We’ll randomly pick 15 entries on September 30th, and those people will receive free copies of the books by mid-October. And really, how can you go wrong with free fiction about primates? In return, we ask you to review for each book by the end of the year.
A few rulesy details:
- Honest reviews, please! We respect your opinions.
- If you do review, please mention that you received the book from us in exchange for your honest review.
- You aren’t obligated to review if you’re selected, but we’d really appreciate it. Your comments really make a difference to small publishers. People can’t buy the books if they haven’t heard of them, so we appreciate every time you talk about us.
- If you do choose to review by the end of the year, send us a link, and we’ll send you a thank you.
- If you don’t review by the end of the year but still want to do it later, we’ll send you positive psychic vibes.
- We won’t keep your information or use it for anything else, because that’s shady.
EDIT: Some browsers don’t seem to like the embedded form. You can fill it out below, or if you have problems, go here to see the form by itself.